Today, Google announced the launch of Google+, touted by some as Google’s answer to Facebook. Below are helpful links and demos to help you understand Google+.
What is Google+?
- Google+ is a project aiming to make sharing on the web more like sharing in the real world.
- The Google+ project is launching in Field Trial today in 44 languages. Field Trial includes a limited number of people who will receive an invite to sign up and join the project. Shortly thereafter, these early Google+ users will then be permitted to invite others, and usage will grow.
- The +1 button was the first product we released as part of the Google+ project. The +1 button helps provide recommendations to friends and contacts on Google search. Now, in addition to +1’ing pages across the web, people can also use +1 to show their support for posts in Google+.
- There are currently no advertising opportunities with Google+ – Stay tuned for more info on ways businesses can engage users with Google+!
Where can I find more info?
- Official Blog Post
- Interactive Guide
- Videos: - A Quick Look
- Instant Upload
- Product Demo Videos - Circles
- Learn More Page
- Mobile Marketing Page
- Consumer Help Center
About Search Discovery
Search Discovery is a digital intelligence company that empowers organizations to make better, dynamic and transformative business decisions. We're focused on delivering results for our clients through digital analytics, SEO, digital media, and technology.
You're excited. We're excited. Give us a shout so we can get this party started.