Position Reports to: Director of Media
The Assistant Account Executive (AAE) is an entry-level position within the Account Services team. The AAE will act as support for an Account Manager in the day-to-day management of
projects for agency clients. This fast paced demanding position will be trained by top professionals on how to master the art of search marketing and enter the fastest growing area of
advertising. Serious apprentices of internet and search marketing only please.
- Develop a fundamental understanding of the various elements of the interactive marketing communications mix including account, media, analysis, and creative
- Work with Account Executive to create, launch and monitor search engine marketing campaigns
- Manage the daily, weekly and monthly campaign metrics and reporting
- Monitor and analyze trends in the data, make optimizations recommendations
- Keep track of campaign spend and overall budgets while assuring top bidding and placements based on client goals
- Provide effective written agency recommendations and POV’s for clients
- Bachelors Degree
- Prior experience in either an interactive or traditional advertising agency is preferred (internships or full time work experience)
- Strong interpersonal skills for client relationships and presentations
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong mathematical skills a plus
- Understanding of Microsoft Office software, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Interested in this Job?
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The cover letter should include a thorough description of how the candidate fits the experience requirements. Subject line should read “Resume Submission – Assistant Account Executive”.