We are an interactive marketing agency in Atlanta working to build technologies that change how people work on the web. Our front-end tag and tool management platform, Satellite, is all about removing the IT bottleneck from a critical part of web site management. This game-changing technology allows marketers and analysts to manage tracking, survey, analytics, testing, and other platforms independent of site releases, and gives these teams a suite of tools that help them to break free from their dependency on developers and inline tracking edits. Our current customers include Chick-fil-A, Pergo, DOW, EVE Online, Discovery Networks, and more.
We are designers, we are marketers, we are businesspeople, and we are nerds. We make amazing things that have real business impact.
Satellite is a product with a hugely exciting roadmap, and there are other exciting products right alongside it, waiting for your input. You would be a developer on a category-changing technology and would work with a team of rock stars to continually take Satellite to the next level.
- Familiar with web standards and cross browser development
- Strong CS fundamentals gained through Bachelor’s degree in CS, HCI or related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Design and UX sensibilities
- Well versed in HTML5 and CSS3
- May have some experience in mobile app development (iOS/Android)
- Ideally a contributor to open source projects
- Competitive salary – great skills deserve a great wage!
- Full time, regular position in a relaxed office with great hours
- Paid time off
- Health insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Retirement Plans
Interested in this Job?
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.