You should love developing bleeding edge systems and tools and take great pride in your work and the quality of the final product. You are an excellent self-manager of your time, priorities and deliverables. You contribute to the architecture of what you’re working on and you understand how your work fits into the overall business strategy. You are an excellent communicator and a total nerd. You’re looking for a company where you can use your leadership skills and mentor others. You are a positive, fun person and you work well within a team.
We are an Atlanta-based, digital agency with a fast growing technology focus. We are passionate about search marketing and analytics and have created a game changing technology that requires continued development of a team of superstars. Our current customers include Chick-Fil-A, Pergo, DOW, Discovery Networks and more. We are seeking creative, smart, fun, hard working people to join our team to help us design industry changing technologies.
Your first responsibility will be to transition the development of existing products in-house from a world class RoR agency. You will lead and cultivate a team of exceptional developers as we evolve our products and organization.
- 5+ years web-based software development
- 2+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Implementation of front end user experience and design in coordination with the design team
- 2+ years making architecture-level decisions
- Web APIs (consuming and developing)
Desired (but not required):
- BS in Computer Science or equiv
- Agile / Scrum development methodology experience
- ‘Nix experience
- DB (SQL, Mongo) experience
- BDD, TDD, Agile (and supporting tools like Pivotal Tracker, Git, Cucumber, RSpec, Jasmine)
- Social Software integration experience (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc)
- Audio and video development on Windows / Mac (for fun promo production)
- Active social programming profile (GitHub, StackOverflow, etc) or other public code repository
- Open source community involvement
- Competitive salary – great skills deserve a great wage!
- Full time, regular position in a relaxed office with great hours
- Paid time off
- Health insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Retirement Plans
Interested in this Job?
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Subject line should read “Resume Submission – Ruby on Rails Developer”.