Position Reports to: Director of Media
Successful candidates will demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and timeliness and be self-motivated to work with minimal supervision. Marketing and strong analytical skills are a must. Previous agency experience and strong history with multiple paid search clients across all major engines required. Paid Search Experts Only Please! AdWords Certification preferred but not required.
The Senior Account Executive will also function as analyst to client’s SEM campaigns; compiling advertising performance metrics and present observations in weekly/monthly/quarterly reports. This candidate will provide actionable insights into campaign performance by identifying, analyzing and recommending optimization techniques for client’s campaigns. This role will be the main client contact so strong relationship building skills are required.
- Manage all aspects of client search engine campaigns strategy & implementation, copywriting, budgets, reporting geared to exceed client-specific goals
- Closely monitor campaigns and report results to ensure client goals are met
- Spot trends and make recommendations for campaign optimization
- Research opportunities in relation to new technology or vendors
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of industry current events and trends
- At least 2 year of paid search experience
- 3-6 years of market research experience including in-depth quantitative analysis of marketing results
- BA/BS required with emphasis on quantitative coursework, preferably in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or economic.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong aptitude for technology & experience with a variety of platforms
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment while juggling tasks and meeting strict deadlines
- Desire to find, pitch and win New Business opportunities
- Management, leadership and training skills are all preferred
Interested in this Job?
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject line should read “Resume Submission – Senior Account Executive”.