Don’t waste your time trying to find your audience; let your customers come to you.
We use Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter and Facebook (for more on display advertising on Facebook, see our Social Media offerings).
Targeting, testing, and advertising are all a part of the paid search process. Paid search is more efficient than other commutations vehicles because you are targeting consumers that have already shown interest in your product. Searchers are more receptive to your message than radio listeners or TV watchers, since they are actively engaged. With a paid search campaign, you can tap into a population of consumers that are searching for your company, ready to hear your message, and want to purchase your product.
Paid search allows you to go up against all competitors with virtually no barriers to entry. All you need is relevant content and the right keywords. We are experts in finding the right combination of both and continuously optimizing the campaign to ensure the highest return on investment.
Our unique approach to paid search is founded in our deep-rooted understanding of the psychology of the searcher. Since ROI is the only true measure of success, we focus on the placement of ultra-targeted messaging at different funnel levels and drive conversion-prone traffic to appropriate content. And if appropriate content doesn’t exist, we make it.
Our process for a conversion focused paid media program:
- Understand the consumer mindset and decision funnel
- Select conversion-producing keywords
- Structure account for greatest specificity of messaging and measurement
- Manage the auction to drive efficient conversion and adjust to change
- Examine post-click behavior to maximize conversions
- Continually refine the process and remove non-performing elements for improved ROI
ROI You Can See
Using our experience and management strategy, you will pay less per click while drawing in the most users.
Using other online media, you have to invest in lengthy testing, targeting, and creative. With paid search, there is no need to test for the right audience and no lengthy turn-around times for creative development like there are with display media. Paid search campaigns require little turnaround time to change. The more we change, refresh, refine, and optimize our ads and keywords, the better our campaign will perform and the more you learn about your online audience.
You can make big changes based on a seemingly small paid search test. With just a few keywords, you can gain insight into the how to optimize your online business. And testing is an essential part of the paid search process. Small tests can lead to large campaign changes and tremendous success. These real time case studies can teach you:
- Which message best attracts people to your site and prompts them to buy
- Which products are most appealing to online consumers
- Which pages best facilitate goal completion
- Which site layouts, user paths, and content best promote purchases