GET TO KNOW ANNA
Born and raised in Georgia. Decatur, Georgia.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt
- Adulting hard in 2018 – got engaged, bought a house, getting married in November
- Training, competing, and teaching Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Spending time with my family and friends
Definitely flying. It would be amazing to explore the world this way.
Cookies. I’m a bit of a cookie monster.
- My family
- My closest friends
- Jiu Jitsu
- Time away in the great outdoors
I was the girl playing street hockey with the neighborhood boys but also secretly playing barbies when no one was watching.
The Dekalb Farmer’s Market – Super fresh, inexpensive groceries, cafeteria style international food, fresh baked goods…what more could you want? Just don’t forget a jacket; it’s seriously cold in there.
Alaska. I’ve always wanted to see the northern lights and I love to hike and visit national parks.
I love how SDI gives its employees the freedom to work in the way that best suits them. Plus, the immense amount of internal support amongst coworkers and from the organization, in general, is pretty amazing.