WE DON’T STOP AT RECOMMENDING A/B TESTING PLATFORMS, WE HELP DRIVE YOUR CORPORATE INNOVATION GOALS
Search Discovery’s tested and optimized templates, processes, and subject matter expertise will help you get the most out of the Effective Experiments platform so you’re able to hit the ground running and leapfrog competitors who must build from scratch. You’ll get:
- Crowdsourcing ideation and prioritization
- Program operations management
- Program cycle health management
- Program impact measurement
- Learning Library repository for outcomes, insights, and recommendations
- Critical, personalized expertise/experience to support your team
- Program optimization
THE EFFECTIVE EXPERIMENTS PLATFORM & EXPERIMENTATION FRAMEWORK
Complete experimentation flow.
Effective Experiments delivers a holistic approach that leads to a cultural shift within an organization, giving you a different way of managing your optimization program. The platform focuses on change management programs to enable you to go from CRO chaos to experimentation excellence.
Drive forward your business goals & strategic objectives through experimentation.
The platform can be the single tool utilized by all subteams with full visibility for leadership for understanding status, prioritization, and total impact. Visualize the research, ideas & experiments generated to support your business goals.
Visualize your experimentation program metrics with fully customizable dashboards.
Automatically monitor your idea pipeline, process bottlenecks, and program impact over time.
THIS PARTNERSHIP IS JUST RIGHT FOR:
- Small-but-mighty companies looking to scale because automation delivers a fast track to excellence
- Larger companies (with several brands or websites) that want to streamline their optimization program, automate time-consuming administrative work, and focus on achieving high-value insights to drive decision-making
- Any company that has outsourced experimentation and personalization and wants transparent tracking and impact measurement
- Programs that manage more than experimentation (i.e., qual research + experimentation, or analytics + personalization, etc.)
- Any company trying to build or improve the existing culture of experimentation