OUR SALESFORCE ANALYTICS PLATFORM EXPERTISE
Empower employees with actionable data insights and recommendations fueled by AI and integrated in your CRM. Get data visualization with native Salesforce data that’s fully integrated with the Salesforce stack.
Comprehensive AI for CRM that makes Salesforce Customer 360 smarter. Get machine learning-driven discovery and predictive models in either standalone or dashboard-integrated solutions.
Increase productivity, better understand customer needs & build stronger customer relationships with this industry-leading visualization tool for users who don't work in Salesforce everyday.
Our Quickstart Packages for RevIntel and CRMA give you out-of-the-box revenue forecasting and pipeline analysis templates.
Proven Success with Salesforce Analytics
Custom CRM Analytics dashboard surface seamless, deep insights.
JLL, a global commercial real estate titan, used Salesforce data outside the platform to discover insights, which led to workflow confusion & missed opportunities through disparate dashboards. They wanted better-integrated workflows, enhanced search functionality to surface “similar deal” opportunities based on property location & one dashboard to drive decisions & actions. Search Discovery mimicked what JLL liked about their old system using CRMA, then added custom query capabilities. We embedded these dashboards within Salesforce to get previously inaccessible geo-based insights to key decision-makers. JLL was so pleased with the results, they’ll roll this solution out to EMEA and leverage us to develop additional search insights for top-performing sales teams.
As a result, JLL has enabled ROI from CRMA by combining advanced search with proprietary logic to unlock new solutions to business problems.
If your dashboards are only reporting what happened in the past, we can help you integrate predictions for more actionable analytics.
LEVERAGE EINSTEIN AI IN CRMA OR TABLEAU FOR SMARTER ANALYTICS
LET US HELP YOU LEVERAGE EINSTEIN’S BRING-YOUR-OWN-MODEL (BYOM)
We’re experts at deploying analytics solutions, but sometimes the tool’s power isn’t enough. You need a solution that doesn’t yet exist to solve your most complex business problems.
Search Discovery offers custom solutions, from developing location-based queries for industries like real estate, retail, and restaurants to developing custom Lightning workflows, so your employees can prioritize and make decisions at the point of customer contact.
Let’s talk about custom analytics solutions to solve your business problems.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SEARCH DISCOVERY
- We are experts in data and analytics with over 7 years of experience with CRM Analytics, Einstein, Tableau, and Data Cloud for Tableau. We ensure platform-specific best practices from day one.
- Our team of data scientists ensure your Einstein predictive models are optimized and interpreted correctly.
- Your immediate needs are our priority. We can ramp up projects quickly, within two weeks of contract in most cases.
- We work closely with Salesforce Solution Engineers to provide the exact packages you need, including quick-start packages for RevIntel and CRMA.
Contact us today to get started.
Salesforce Analytics Platform Frequently Asked Questions
Who should be using the Salesforce Analytics platform?
Can I pick and choose Salesforce analytics platform products to purchase?
Yes. You can purchase standalone products or bundles that include multiple complementary products. We can help you select the product(s) best suited for your needs.
Where can I find pricing?
How do I implement my Salesforce Analytics products?
How long should I license an analytics product?
Most software applications can be licensed for a period of 1- to 3-years. The period you choose can be influenced by a combination of factors including:
- the complexity of the problem you’re trying to solve
- availability of your team to commit time to working with a partner to implement the solution
- demonstrated ability of the tool you selected to meet the need and scale with your business
- the number of users who you expect to adopt the product
- total cost of ownership over the license period based on the factors mentioned above and the discount offered for a longer term license
Should I consider a Salesforce analytics product if my company already uses an analytics tool?
Does it make sense for me to use more than one of Salesforce’s analytics tools at the same time?
It might make sense to use more than one Salesforce analytics tool at the same time. Each of Salesforce’s tools; Tableau, CRM Analytics and Marketing Cloud Intelligence have unique capabilities that make them effective and have been designed to work together well in many cases.