IMPACT WE DELIVER:
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
During our assessment we cover a breadth of questions that allow us to construct a data informed analysis plan that is concentrated on performance measurement and hypothesis validation.
- What are we trying to achieve?
- How will we know if we’ve done that?
We use various tools and analytics platforms to gather evidence for the analytics hypothesis at hand. In this phase, we use data storytelling to help all audiences understand the insights even if “data-speak” is not your personal specialty.
- What did we do in the past?
- What should we be doing moving forward?
Google Analytics Salesforce integration is limited, but Google Analytics User data integrated into your Salesforce gives you a new view into your users’ site behavior. In this 4-part series, learn how to pass user analytics into your Sales Cloud.
Google Analytics Salesforce integration is limited. But Salesforce customer data can benefit from GA enrichment. In this 4-part series, learn how to supercharge your Sales Cloud with behavioral data.
Apple’s data privacy efforts put new limitations on mail tracking. Learn about Apple’s mail tracking protection and keep up with digital marketing’s ever-changing privacy landscapes. Search Discovery helps you navigate new advertising privacy frontiers.
Google Analytics 4 (GA4) replaces “goals” with “conversion events.” Compare goals vs. events in Google Analytics, learn the benefits and limitations of conversion event tracking, how to use the new metrics and reports, and how to create Google Analytics custom events.