This year, many trends emerged in data analytics, but data privacy was a recurring theme. Learn why ‘privacy’ is Search Discovery’s 2021 analytics word of the year.
IMPACT WE DELIVER:
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
A Guide to Event-Driven Data Layers with Adobe Post 2: Understanding & Accessing the Computed State of an EDDL with Adobe Launch & Data Layer Manager
This 2nd post in the event-driven data layer for Adobe series shows how to use Search Discovery’s Data Layer Manager (DLM) extension for Adobe Launch to create a “computed state.”
There’s a lot to learn about the Adobe Experience Platform. This post gives you some easy-to-understand basics to help ground your team and begin to inform your migration to AEP.
Learn how conversion modeling works in Google Analytics 4 so you can make important business decisions.