Biggest takeaway from Restaurant Leadership Conference (RLC) 2022: The restaurant industry is focused on using data, technology, and analytics to rapidly improve as consumer preferences shift. Learn more!
Companies tend to have the following challenges:
- Analytics implementation does not support their current data needs or allow for future growth.
- Require best in class implementation so they can trust and act on their data.
- Desire to scale and skill up their internal team or need additional help to create the foundation to build on.
- Increased capabilities
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Audience insights/ improved customer experience
- 87% reduction in under-performing apps
- 60% of websites improved mobile site speed
- 17% average increase in mobile site speed
- 550+ sites in <8 mo
- $375K annual savings
Together we’ll come up with a timeline on when your tool and data will be ready for use. We will help bring your data to life with best in class visualizations and dashboards so that your analytics team can understand what is happening with the business to provide insights and recommendations. All along the way, we’ll be at your side to help train and share best practices in order to build knowledge and skills within your team.
Announced first at Adobe Summit 2022, this new open source R package harnesses the power of CJA and R together. Learn the functions and benefits of cjar for analytics and data science teams.
Google will sunset Universal Analytics (UA) in 2023. Here’s what marketers should know now about preparing to migrate to Google Analytics 4 (GA4).
Learn about the benefits of using Apollo, the world’s first analytics management system, to implement and maintain a better, automated Google Analytics 4 instance.