Tools Selection &
Whether evaluating a first-time purchase of an Analytics tool or seeking to enhance a current enterprise implementation, Search Discovery will help you use data to gain a competitive advantage.
Companies tend to have the following challenges:
- Analytics implementation does not support their current data needs or allow for future growth.
- Require best in class implementation so they can trust and act on their data.
- Desire to scale and skill up their internal team or need additional help to help create the foundation to build on.
- Increased capabilities
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Audience insights/ improved customer experience
- 87% reduction in under-performing apps
- 60% of websites improved mobile site speed
- 17% average increase in mobile site speed
- 550+ sites in <8 mo
- $375K annual savings
We discuss the third major overhaul of Google Analytics and what the transition from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics App + Web means for webmasters.
Custom may be cool for cars, but that isn’t always the case for analytics implementations.
Like cars, analytics implementations can turn out to be lemons. Thus the need for Apollo, the first repeatable automated implementation solution.
We have created the following guide to help you understand what Google Analytics is, how it works, how to set up and install, and to provide additional learning resources, including where to become GA Certified.