Tools Selection &
Companies tend to have the following challenges:
- Analytics implementation does not support their current data needs or allow for future growth.
- Require best in class implementation so they can trust and act on their data.
- Desire to scale and skill up their internal team or need additional help to create the foundation to build on.
- Increased capabilities
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Audience insights/ improved customer experience
- 87% reduction in under-performing apps
- 60% of websites improved mobile site speed
- 17% average increase in mobile site speed
- 550+ sites in <8 mo
- $375K annual savings
Together we’ll come up with a timeline on when your tool and data will be ready for use. We will help bring your data to life with best in class visualizations and dashboards so that your analytics team can understand what is happening with the business to provide insights and recommendations. All along the way, we’ll be at your side to help train and share best practices in order to build knowledge and skills within your team.
Google Analytics Salesforce integration is limited. But Salesforce customer data can benefit from GA enrichment. In this 4-part series, learn how to supercharge your Sales Cloud with behavioral data.
Apple’s data privacy efforts put new limitations on mail tracking. Learn about Apple’s mail tracking protection and keep up with digital marketing’s ever-changing privacy landscapes. Search Discovery helps you navigate new advertising privacy frontiers.
Google Analytics 4 (GA4) replaces “goals” with “conversion events.” Compare goals vs. events in Google Analytics, learn the benefits and limitations of conversion event tracking, how to use the new metrics and reports, and how to create Google Analytics custom events.
Come to this webinar to see how the new Apollo platform can improve your digital analytics implementation.