Tools Selection &
Companies tend to have the following challenges:
- Analytics implementation does not support their current data needs or allow for future growth.
- Require best in class implementation so they can trust and act on their data.
- Desire to scale and skill up their internal team or need additional help to create the foundation to build on.
- Increased capabilities
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Audience insights/ improved customer experience
- 87% reduction in under-performing apps
- 60% of websites improved mobile site speed
- 17% average increase in mobile site speed
- 550+ sites in <8 mo
- $375K annual savings
Together we’ll come up with a timeline on when your tool and data will be ready for use. We will help bring your data to life with best in class visualizations and dashboards so that your analytics team can understand what is happening with the business to provide insights and recommendations. All along the way, we’ll be at your side to help train and share best practices in order to build knowledge and skills within your team.
Learn how conversion modeling works in Google Analytics 4 so you can make important business decisions.
Utilizing event-driven data layers is beneficial for modern, best practice, data collection. Search Discovery’s multi-part data layer guide will help you with implementation and management.
Apple’s iOS 15 update comes as marketers and analysts prepare for the holiday season. Learn which common KPIs and tracking analytics are impacted.
Google Analytics Salesforce integration is limited, but Google Analytics User data integrated into your Salesforce gives you a new view into your users’ site behavior. In this 4-part series, learn how to pass user analytics into your Sales Cloud.