Senior Business Intelligence Associate Sean McClain takes on the “gaps and islands problem” in Salesforce using SQL window functions. What happens next will blow your mind!
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
At Search Discovery we have a tested methodology for rolling out self-service reporting to enterprises, which always begins with defining key business questions. Where will analytics be most impactful in our end-users’ workflow? What data is needed to support decision-making? Understanding these questions (and many others) helps us to put together a data analytics strategy that helps an organization achieve business impact.
In this installation of our data governance series, we tell you the 5 simplest steps to implementing a data governance framework. Learn about it now!
Like your laundry, all your data needs to be cleaned, touched, managed, and removed from the darn kitchen table. Use a data governance framework for this.
Implementing new tactics can be a challenge at any company. Get tips on successfully implementing a new BI platform and forming a strategy to help the adoption process go smoothly.