Automation & Self-Service Reporting
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
At Search Discovery we have a tested methodology for rolling out self-service reporting to enterprises, which always begins with defining key business questions. Where will analytics be most impactful in our end-users’ workflow? What data is needed to support decision-making? Understanding these questions (and many others) helps us to put together a data analytics strategy that helps an organization achieve business impact.
Market Basket Analysis (MBA) is a popular rule-based machine learning technique that can provide product recommendations to customers. This post shows you how to pull and wrangle the transactional data from the Google Analytics API.
Marketers strive to use data to drive decisions, but the process can be overwhelming. Our data governance intro explains the steps for incorporating data management with clarity and focus.
Search Discovery outlines a data-informed framework for decision-making with straightforward, useful constructs (performance measurement and hypothesis validation).
Domo’s 3 transformation options provide flexibility and power. Learn the tradeoffs between each option to decide on the best tool for you.