MEASUREMENT STRATEGIES & FRAMEWORKS
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
Our approach to building a measurement strategy and framework is quite simple; start with the business questions that need to be answered. Companies struggle to identify what data sources are needed, or even what metrics to choose…but they can always identify the business questions they need to answer. These questions can ladder-up to more strategic business goals and can also break-down into specific marketing programs and campaigns. A business question is the simplest way to start a measurement strategy.
Domo’s 3 transformation options provide flexibility and power. Learn the tradeoffs between each option to decide on the best tool for you.
Business intelligence refers to 1.) the ability to analyze data, 2) the ability to use data to inform decisions, and 3.) the ability to use data to drive action for our business.
We share 10 best practices that reduce long-term challenges and set you up for efficient and flexible data transformations within Domo.
How can you calculate something unknowable like “Truth”? Statistics has a way to estimate that!