Customer Data Platforms
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
If you find yourself still not truly knowing who your customers are or what they want, sifting through data in siloed systems from siloed channels, making marketing decisions based on a single channel vs. your customer’s cross-channel behavior, and not taking advantage of ML/AI to create experiences that progress your customer along the customer journey, then you most likely could benefit from implementing a CDP. Here’s the process we follow to help our clients evaluate and select a CDP:
- Data Strategy – We determine the business objectives and strategic goals for using data.
- Technology Assessment – Assess the current state of technology platforms that are in use (e.g. MarTech, AdTech, Data Technologies).
- Activation & Optimization Strategy – We determine the activation use cases, how will we measure impact, and how will we optimize activation scenarios.
- Integration Strategy – We evaluate the most performant architecture for the data sources and determine how we’ll connect to inbound data sources and export to activation layers.
- Data Preparation & Schema – We design how to harmonize all the data sources into a common model.
- Segmentation and Profile Build – We construct the segmentation rules and attributes needed in a customer profile.
- MarTech & AdTech Activation – We identify platforms that we need to activate and what data needs to be sent to power that activation.
- Analytics and Data Science – We activate advanced analytics and data science capabilities in the most effective environments.
- Governance – We determine the data validation process and how users will access the data.
Market Basket Analysis (MBA) is a popular rule-based machine learning technique that can provide product recommendations to customers. This post shows you how to pull and wrangle the transactional data from the Google Analytics API.
Data protection is integral for customer privacy. We help you choose a customer data platform (CDP) that complies with the latest privacy laws and provides easy data protection solutions.
We review four data management best practices to help you make better data-driven decisions. See how our team of experts can help your business.
We explain what identity resolution is, how it works, who needs it, and what its benefits are. See how we can build the right solution for your business!