All you need to know about powering your tests with high-value ideas
In this guide you’ll learn:
- What structured ideation is and why you need it
- How to make structured ideation methods easy and repeatable
- How to communicate the value of diverse strategies to stakeholders by creating high-impact tests
- How to identify problems on your site and estimate how much lift you can create by addressing them
- How to design tests with empathy to promote customer-centricity
- How to fast-track valuable insights from usability testing
- How to prioritize identified issues using Voice of Customer (VoC) analysis
- How to utilize a host of ideation methods together to triangulate and build a library of high-value test ideas
- Complete strategies for six different structured ideation methods
- BONUS: Downloadable tools and templates in almost every chapter!
The ideation methods and approaches in this guide (and the companion infographic) will help you find high-impact test ideas and realize the full potential of your program and your technology.