- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
Components of a Good Test Plan, or Hypothesis Prioritization & Gantt Charting Does Not a Test Plan Make
The step after prioritization but before test launch is often skipped. We explain the components of a good test plan (& test plan documentation!) in this first-in-series post about fostering a test & learn culture.
Guest writer + Conductrics CEO Matt Gershoff uses enduring principles to explain how to design and run an A/B testing program that’s useful.
Apple’s data privacy efforts put new limitations on mail tracking. Learn about Apple’s mail tracking protection and keep up with digital marketing’s ever-changing privacy landscapes. Search Discovery helps you navigate new advertising privacy frontiers.
Remote employees often visit their organizations website, and Search Discovery created a solution to block internal traffic from Google Optimize so your site testing stays clean and accurate.