Use heuristic analysis (heuristic evaluation) to challenge assumptions & biases and provide alternate best practice methods for evaluating digital experience.
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
We challenge our clients to set goals, measure performance regularly, and adjust and iterate with the objectives of improving your optimization program’s process efficiency and supporting continuous program development. To measure progress and track performance, we enable you to get a holistic view of your optimization programs performance to:
- Minimize the burden of program tracking by implementing automated testing processes
- Identify phases causing experiment bottlenecks to increase efficiency
- Document inputs and learnings of test and identify next action
- Provide a testing roadmap to accurately and holistically display test funnel/pipeline
- Provide high-level scorecard metrics to track progress and enable reporting
Use comparative analysis to research a range of sites, understand familiar experiences customers are likely to expect, and to power & mature your optimization program.
Post 1 in a series that summarizes ideation techniques to develop customer-centric testing hypotheses. Learn the basics, how to make the case to leaders, and what to read next.
As cookies disappear, it’s more important than ever to learn the difference between client- and server-side testing and some use cases for leveraging each method. We’re here to fix the confusion.