TOOL SELECTION & IMPLEMENTATION
IMPACT WE DELIVER:
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
Our approach to Vendor Evaluations starts with understanding your unique requirements and an understanding of your existing technology landscape.
- Business Requirements: We interview you and your key stakeholders and partners including IT to ensure we have a full understanding of your technology landscape and needs.
- Criticality Assessment: Not all requirements are equal, and just like we take time to prioritize our experiments to ensure the most impactful tests get launched first, so to must we assess the list of requirements captured for import to your program from nice-to-have to critical need.
- Capabilities Fitness Assessment: We pull together documentation and vendor interviews to assess each vendor against all of your requirements scoring them from 1 (not available) to 5 (built-in capability, best in class).
We then identify 3-6 vendors to consider and evaluate their capabilities against your specific requirements (our Capabilities Fitness Assessment), evaluating them on a 1-5 scale based on how well their capabilities match to your requirements. You receive a “fit score” for each vendor with detailed understanding of both high and low scores so you can make the best decision for your business.
We then help you pilot your selected technology and ensure the implementation and integration of your chosen vendor is architected and QAd appropriately. You’ll receive clear documentation and technology that’s ready to help you deliver on the promises inherent in optimization programs.
For those clients who already have a technology they like but are concerned it might not be performing as promised, we also provide Implementation Audits and Implementation Support to evaluate both the implementation and integration of your technology to identify any gaps between your setup and best practices that can unlock even more potential.
Components of a Good Test Plan, or Hypothesis Prioritization & Gantt Charting Does Not a Test Plan Make
The step after prioritization but before test launch is often skipped. We explain the components of a good test plan (& test plan documentation!) in this first-in-series post about fostering a test & learn culture.
Guest writer + Conductrics CEO Matt Gershoff uses enduring principles to explain how to design and run an A/B testing program that’s useful.
Apple’s data privacy efforts put new limitations on mail tracking. Learn about Apple’s mail tracking protection and keep up with digital marketing’s ever-changing privacy landscapes. Search Discovery helps you navigate new advertising privacy frontiers.
Remote employees often visit their organizations website, and Search Discovery created a solution to block internal traffic from Google Optimize so your site testing stays clean and accurate.