TOOL SELECTION & IMPLEMENTATION
IMPACT WE DELIVER:
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
Our approach to Vendor Evaluations starts with understanding your unique requirements and an understanding of your existing technology landscape.
- Business Requirements: We interview you and your key stakeholders and partners including IT to ensure we have a full understanding of your technology landscape and needs.
- Criticality Assessment: Not all requirements are equal, and just like we take time to prioritize our experiments to ensure the most impactful tests get launched first, so to must we assess the list of requirements captured for import to your program from nice-to-have to critical need.
- Capabilities Fitness Assessment: We pull together documentation and vendor interviews to assess each vendor against all of your requirements scoring them from 1 (not available) to 5 (built-in capability, best in class).
We then identify 3-6 vendors to consider and evaluate their capabilities against your specific requirements (our Capabilities Fitness Assessment), evaluating them on a 1-5 scale based on how well their capabilities match to your requirements. You receive a “fit score” for each vendor with detailed understanding of both high and low scores so you can make the best decision for your business.
We then help you pilot your selected technology and ensure the implementation and integration of your chosen vendor is architected and QAd appropriately. You’ll receive clear documentation and technology that’s ready to help you deliver on the promises inherent in optimization programs.
For those clients who already have a technology they like but are concerned it might not be performing as promised, we also provide Implementation Audits and Implementation Support to evaluate both the implementation and integration of your technology to identify any gaps between your setup and best practices that can unlock even more potential.
For advertisers, the new loss of third-party cookies creates gaps in media attribution models, so media result measurements become inaccurate. A randomized Controlled Trial (RCT, or “Randomized Control Testing”) is a scientific method we use to solve these problems for marketing teams.
Question: Four test subjects walk into a bar. The 1st wears a shirt and shoes. The 2nd wears a shirt but no shoes. The 3rd wears shoes but no shirt. The 4th wears no shirt and no shoes. Which ones got a drink?
Answer: Unfortunately, none of them accepted cookies, so we’ll never know.
Learn from Lukas Vermeer’s conversation with the Test and Learn Community about Sample Ratio Mismatch
How to A/B Test Statistical Intuition via Simulation. Bonus! Free A/B Test Simulation Tool Included!
Developing a solid intuition about the statistical concepts that drive the interpretation of a basic A/B test is a powerful thing. Explore an A/B test simulator to lock in that intuition!