MEASUREMENT STRATEGIES & FRAMEWORKS
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
Learn more about our approach to data-informed decision making in this informative post by Tim Wilson. And for some tips about establishing meaningful targets, check out this 1-page PDF!
Marketers strive to use data to drive decisions, but the process can be overwhelming. Our data governance intro explains the steps for incorporating data management with clarity and focus.
Business Impact is the benefit realized from a project or initiative expressed in terms of taking action vs. doing nothing.
Leveraging audience insights in display and social marketing is second nature. But these insights also can and should be a part of your search marketing strategy. This post details the advantages of elevating personas with audience segments
Learn How and when you should consider revisiting strategy, and why the plans you made during normal times may no longer be a focus in a time of crisis.