Launch Extensions & SDI
Your Partner for Launch Extension Capabilities
Search Discovery is a premier partner for Launch, by Adobe. We have completed over 500 implementations with Launch and built numerous Launch Extensions to enhance the capabilities of the Launch platform. Search Discovery creates custom Adobe Launch Extensions to enable customers and vendors to implement best-in-class tracking.
Launch Extension Services
Search Discovery will use our extensive implementation and development experience to deliver:
- Launch Extension Development — We will work to learn your use case and build the required Launch Extension. Ongoing support can either be provided by Search Discovery or your team.
- Launch Extension Support — We can provide ongoing support for your Launch Extension to ensure the smoothest customer experience possible.
- Launch Extension Training — We can enable your team with onsite or remote training so that you can build or maintain your Launch Extension.
Search Discovery has been on the cutting edge of tag management innovation and continues to drive the industry forward.
Search Discovery created Satellite, which was acquired by Adobe in 2013 and rebranded as DTM. Innovation in tag management is in the DNA of Search Discovery, and we will keep advancing the field to help customers effectively measure their success and enable marketing technology.
We created this Launch Extension to simplify common tasks. It adds new data element types, actions, events, and conditions. The extension is our first contribution to the community of Launch developers.
SDI Data Layer Manager Extension
With this Launch Extension, we enable the use of an event-driven data layer—a best practice for asynchronous implementations of Launch.
Search Discovery built the premier open-source Magento extension that enables rapid deployment of Launch by leveraging the Launch API.
The Search Discovery team is excited to bring Launch Extensions to life. With experience in:
- 1000+ 3rd Party Tag Implementations - If you are looking to create an extension for a 3rd party tag, our team likely already has knowledge of how the tag should be implemented.
- 500+ Launch Implementations - Our team knows both how to work with Launch and where many opportunities lie for Launch Extensions.
- 15 Average Years of Development Experience - Strong development experience assures your Launch Extensions will be built to best-practices and will have been fully validated.
- 5 Full-Time Developers - Our in-house team can build Launch Extensions on a schedule that works with your implementations.
- Significant Launch API Experience - If you require Launch automation through the API, we have experience across multiple projects working with the Launch API.