- What is the best way to structure my data for ingestion into a BI Platform?
- How can I get the best insights that help gain a competitive advantage?
- How should I go about collecting requirements and documentation?
- What should my priorities be and how should my BI Platform implementation project be structured?
- What is the best way to take advantage of the BI Platform?
- What performance issues should I be aware of?
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
Our approach to all BI implementations begins with a Current State Assessment to understand the strategic and technical objectives. We review use cases, systems, and reporting requirements to develop an implementation plan and timeline to meet client needs. We focus on ensuring alignment with the client across each of these items. As the project progresses, we will continue to focus on the initial business questions/problems that the client is trying to work through to ensure we do not lose sight of the primary goal. During platform implementation we build automated connections to data sources, scheduled ETL jobs, and data modeling.
Implementing new tactics can be a challenge at any company. Get tips on successfully implementing a new BI platform and forming a strategy to help the adoption process go smoothly.
Performance reports are integral across industries. Learn how Search Discovery chose the perfect performance dashboard (from EHR data) for a client’s healthcare business intelligence needs.
Traditional data table formats can be overwhelming, but conditional formatting with colors in Domo helps highlight what’s important. Here are 3 steps for how to make a digestible, colorful data table.
In comparison to other dashboarding and marketing data visualization tools, Datorama combines real-time data from multiple sources to give you an accurate picture of how you’re performing across channels.