Data Architecture & Strategy
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
Before you can manage it you need to know what you have. We help you create an inventory of all your reports and data assets to answer the following questions:
- What is the subject matter of each report, feed, and data source?
- Who owns it?
- Where does it live?
- How often is it updated?
- Is there appropriate security for your industry?
- Do we have the same data purchased in multiple places?
- Are we concerned with GDPR and other data protection regulations?
- Audit findings
- Depending on how your business uses data it may include: #Reports, Reports, Feeds, Data Sources\Systems, Low Volume Feeds, delivery\timing, completeness, and accuracy
- Data subjects\domains
- Observations and commentary
Data protection is integral for customer privacy. We help you choose a customer data platform (CDP) that complies with the latest privacy laws and provides easy data protection solutions.
We review four data management best practices to help you make better data-driven decisions. See how our team of experts can help your business.
We explain what identity resolution is, how it works, who needs it, and what its benefits are. See how we can build the right solution for your business!
We explain what data integration is, how it works, why it’s incredibly important, common approaches, and how integration can help modern businesses succeed.