Brands need consent banners that are compliant, effective & UX optimized. Here’s what to consider re. consent banner design, privacy laws & customer expectations.
WE EMPOWER YOU TO:
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
OUR PAID MEDIA APPROACH
Our work breaks into two overarching types of activities: Strategic activities and optimization.
Strategic activities include planning these four components:
- Inventory: Where and when ads should run, including paid search, social, display, shopping, and video
- Audience: Who we should target, including segmentation, distribution, mapping, activation, and CDP considerations
- The Experience: Which ads should run, including ad copy, alignment, creative testing, landing page testing, and advisory considerations
- Testing: How we test and improve all of those components, including pricing & modeling, bidding, propensity modeling, product feeds, and data science & automation
Optimization includes ensuring we run ads on time, on budget, and across the most efficient drivers of meaningful impact for our clients. In addition, we leverage full or partial automation to improve that performance wherever it can be effective.
Pharmaceutical companies are embracing omnichannel marketing for healthcare professionals (HCP) for good reason! Learn the benefits and how to get started.
What is modern marketing, and how does it deviate from the best practices of the past twenty years? Analytics thought leader Ken Williams explains.
In this post, thought leader Ken Williams starts a series on a modern approach to marketing. Learn what’s changed to define this Modern Era so your business can adapt and thrive.