Paid Media Programs
WE EMPOWER YOU TO:
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
OUR PAID MEDIA APPROACH
Our work breaks into two overarching types of activities: Strategic activities and optimization.
Strategic activities include planning these four components:
- Inventory: Where and when ads should run, including paid search, social, display, shopping, and video
- Audience: Who we should target, including segmentation, distribution, mapping, activation, and CDP considerations
- The Experience: Which ads should run, including ad copy, alignment, creative testing, landing page testing, and advisory considerations
- Testing: How we test and improve all of those components, including pricing & modeling, bidding, propensity modeling, product feeds, and data science & automation
Optimization includes ensuring we run ads on time, on budget, and across the most efficient drivers of meaningful impact for our clients. In addition, we leverage full or partial automation to improve that performance wherever it can be effective.
Learn about changes to Facebook Advertising after Apple’s iOS 14 release, including conversion tracking and targeting challenges. Search Discovery can help.
Learn how conversion modeling works in Google Analytics 4 so you can make important business decisions.
Media RCT experiments can solve media attribution & measurement issues. Learn how to use randomized controlled trials to elevate your marketing plan.
If you’re interested in becoming Google certified, it’s likely that you have a few questions. This post is for marketers and analysts who want to know the ins and outs of getting started with Google’s digital marketing certifications.