STRATEGIC ADVISORY PROGRAM
IMPACT WE DELIVER:
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
Our approach to Optimization Strategic Advisory revolves around creating a customized support model for you to help move your program forward. We offer regular “office hours” support where we can help answer questions about test plans, process improvements, technical troubleshooting, and how to achieve buy-in from cross-functional partners, as well as hands-on support building out a new program, process, or training. Our support options:
- Ad Hoc Advisory: Weekly office hours with some supplemental support to help answer questions, work through challenges, and learn from Search Discovery industry leaders
- Program Support: Search Discovery leaders work hand-in-hand with you to help build or improve an existing optimization program
- Program Management: End-to-end program management of your optimization program from ideation, to test development, to results readout and recommendations
Components of a Good Test Plan, or Hypothesis Prioritization & Gantt Charting Does Not a Test Plan Make
The step after prioritization but before test launch is often skipped. We explain the components of a good test plan (& test plan documentation!) in this first-in-series post about fostering a test & learn culture.
Guest writer + Conductrics CEO Matt Gershoff uses enduring principles to explain how to design and run an A/B testing program that’s useful.
Apple’s data privacy efforts put new limitations on mail tracking. Learn about Apple’s mail tracking protection and keep up with digital marketing’s ever-changing privacy landscapes. Search Discovery helps you navigate new advertising privacy frontiers.
Remote employees often visit their organizations website, and Search Discovery created a solution to block internal traffic from Google Optimize so your site testing stays clean and accurate.