STRATEGIC ADVISORY PROGRAM
Moving from testing what can be tested to what should be tested requires an understanding of more than just level of effort and the right technology. Search Discovery can work with you to help move from can to should, whether you are just building a new program or wanting help to mature and advance an existing program. Our Strategic Advisory Program provides you with the Subject Matter Expert support needed to get you where you want to go.
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
Our approach to Optimization Strategic Advisory revolves around creating a customized support model for you to help move your program forward. We offer regular “office hours” support where we can help answer questions about test plans, process improvements, technical troubleshooting, and how to achieve buy-in from cross-functional partners, as well as hands-on support building out a new program, process, or training. Our support options:
- Ad Hoc Advisory: Weekly office hours with some supplemental support to help answer questions, work through challenges, and learn from Search Discovery industry leaders
- Program Support: Search Discovery leaders work hand-in-hand with you to help build or improve an existing optimization program
- Program Management: End-to-end program management of your optimization program from ideation, to test development, to results readout and recommendations
How to A/B Test Statistical Intuition via Simulation. Bonus! Free A/B Test Simulation Tool Included!
Developing a solid intuition about the statistical concepts that drive the interpretation of a basic A/B test is a powerful thing. Explore an A/B test simulator to lock in that intuition!
We recap Matt Gershoff’s machine learning discussion with the Test and Learn Community. Read more to see if you’re ready to invest in machine learning!
Common Mistakes When Running A/B Tests There are a few. When running a test, there are multiple places where one can misstep to put the test, and the program, in jeopardy: Peeking at your test. If you have set up a beautiful fixed horizon A/B test, but then you peek for results and call it
We discuss the maturation of CRO, what to focus on when optimizing, and the skills required for success. See how we can help your CRO process!