STRATEGIC ADVISORY PROGRAM
IMPACT WE DELIVER:
- Released first production dashboards within 90 days
- Built a center of data excellence.
- Instilled an experimentation culture and optimization capability
- Drove 11% growth of registrations
- 388 net new contacts, opportunity valued at nearly $7.7MM
- Potential of $1MM cost savings in media spend
- 5.4% growth in YoY donations
Our approach to Optimization Strategic Advisory revolves around creating a customized support model for you to help move your program forward. We offer regular “office hours” support where we can help answer questions about test plans, process improvements, technical troubleshooting, and how to achieve buy-in from cross-functional partners, as well as hands-on support building out a new program, process, or training. Our support options:
- Ad Hoc Advisory: Weekly office hours with some supplemental support to help answer questions, work through challenges, and learn from Search Discovery industry leaders
- Program Support: Search Discovery leaders work hand-in-hand with you to help build or improve an existing optimization program
- Program Management: End-to-end program management of your optimization program from ideation, to test development, to results readout and recommendations
For advertisers, the new loss of third-party cookies creates gaps in media attribution models, so media result measurements become inaccurate. A randomized Controlled Trial (RCT, or “Randomized Control Testing”) is a scientific method we use to solve these problems for marketing teams.
Question: Four test subjects walk into a bar. The 1st wears a shirt and shoes. The 2nd wears a shirt but no shoes. The 3rd wears shoes but no shirt. The 4th wears no shirt and no shoes. Which ones got a drink?
Answer: Unfortunately, none of them accepted cookies, so we’ll never know.
Learn from Lukas Vermeer’s conversation with the Test and Learn Community about Sample Ratio Mismatch
How to A/B Test Statistical Intuition via Simulation. Bonus! Free A/B Test Simulation Tool Included!
Developing a solid intuition about the statistical concepts that drive the interpretation of a basic A/B test is a powerful thing. Explore an A/B test simulator to lock in that intuition!